Announcements: Week of June 27
Tea Time will not meet on Sunday, July 4th. Tea Time will resume with Zoom on Sunday, August 1st, at 5:00 p.m. See you then, ladies.
The Royal Family Kids Camp will return this year with a full week on-site camp experience July 12–16. The camp provides a Christian safe and fun environment for foster children. Volunteers are needed as counselors, activity aides, etc., and to assist at the Wednesday Evening Carnival. If you are interested in being a part of this very rewarding experience, please contact Rena’ Brooks at 919-649-1995 by Thursday, July 1st.
Attention Graduates! The Scholarship Ministry cordially invites you to the 2021 Graduation Recognition Parade at 11:30 a.m this morning, rain or shine, in the Poplar Springs Church parking lot. We are asking all cars to line up on Poplar Springs Church Road no later than 11:15 a.m. The parade will begin promptly at 11:30 a.m. Please be camera-ready with your graduation cap and gown.
All graduating high school seniors are eligible to receive a scholarship from the Wake-Johnson Men’s Fellowship to the college they choose to attend. Contact the Scholarship Ministry, Deacon Lattie Baker, or Robert Braswell for more info and application. The deadline to receive applications is July 1st.
Please notify the church office if you have any changes/updates to your contact information. Thank you!
Poplar Springs Logo Masks Available – As a small token of our appreciation for all your support throughout this pandemic, we are providing a PSCC logo mask to all our disciples. One will be provided at no cost to you, and if you want to order additional, they are available for cost. Call the church office for more details and to place your order. The color choices are navy or black (white logo); sky blue or gray (full-color logo).
Please contact the Media Ministry at 919-961-7614 if there are problems with the broadcast so they can work to correct them as soon as possible.
Please refer to the church calendar at www.poplar-springs.org for the week’s activities.
View Sick & Prayer List
Vennie Almeta Hall
Vernita Partin Melvin
Norma Van Essen
Rev. Alice Watson
- William Alston (Robert Braswell’s friend)
- Clorana Bass (Doza Primus’ mother)
- Josh Blackman (Larcina Blackmon’s friend)
- Sandra Brooks (Claudine Moseley’s cousin)
- Barbara Bullock (Brenda Alston’s aunt)
- Deborah Butler (Michael Butler’s sister)
- Edward Byrd (Naikia Atkinson’s father)
- Eric Davis (Melvin Mitchell’s nephew)
- Antoinette Avery Ellerbe (Mary Morgan’s sister)
- Steve Flowers (Calvin Fisher’s friend)
- LeVone Ford (Jill Cook’s uncle)
- Krystal Hayes (Valerie Brinkley-Warner’s niece)
- Jenise Virgin Jackson (Dorothy Grays’ daughter)
- T’vette Jefferson (Pat McCutcheon’s friend)
- Lorene Jones (Pamela C. Williams’ aunt)
- Dario Lassiter (Ella Mebane’s nephew)
- Warren Lassiter (Mildred Keith’s friend)
- Carol Mial (Doza Primus’ friend)
- Barbara Morgan (Patsy Morgan’s mother-in-law)
- Melva Moore (Mildred Keith’s niece)
- Andre Overby (Marilyn Sanders’ friend)
- Jaylen Partin (Ruth Cooper’s niece)
- Lawrence Partin (Andrew Partin’s brother)
- Loretha Peacock (Joyce Horton’s friend)
- Dora Robinson (Mildred Keith’s aunt)
- Kim Saunders (Della Watson’s cousin)
- Linda Smith (Chris Smith’s wife)
- Howard Wayne Staggs (Howard Cook’s friend)
- Wilma Stewart (Brenda Alston’s aunt)
- Constance VanDyke (Mildred Keith’s friend)
- Earl VanDyke (Mildred Keith’s friend)
- Mary Wells (Dorothy Grays’ friend)
- Dallie Williams (Barbara Johnson’s sister)
- Earl Williams (Alyce Williams’ husband)
- Joyce Williams (Pamela C. Williams’ mother-in-law)
- Ramona Wright (Marie Taylor’s niece)