Announcements: Week of February 26
Family Caregiver(s), As you Care for your loved one, let CC2C care about YOU! Join us for a brief meet and greet on Sunday, March 19th, after service in the fellowship hall. All are welcome—more information to follow.
The Men’s ministry meets weekly on Tuesdays, 7:00 pm, at the Poplar House. Call Nathaniel Washington (703-789-1109) for more information.
Youth Usher Ministry – We are looking for boys and girls ages 9 – 18 years of age who are interested in being a part of this GREAT ministry. If you are interested – please contact Patrice R. Baker at (919-815-9266) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you enjoy serving others? We have a place for you in the First Aid and Health Ministry. If interested, contact Vanessa Snellings at 919-272-8654 or email@example.com. We can use you.
2022 Financial Statements – As a reminder, all disciples with an email address on file at the church have access to your giving statement online at the Member Portal. If you don’t have access and need your statement emailed or mailed to you, please contact the Church Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office at 919-772-5151 and leave a message for the Administrator. The Member Portal can be found at https://servantkeeper.com/member-portal/PSCC.
Please donate portable heaters for families in need. The Abraham Sunday School class needs your help with donations of portable heaters to help families in need for the upcoming winter months. Distribution will be first to those in our church family, then to those in the community. Contact Trustee Kevin Ragland at (919) 449-6444 or Deacon Al McCutcheon at 919-723-1233 if you have questions or need a heater.
Habitat for Humanity Fall Build: We are in need of volunteers (ages 16+) to help build homes at Old Poole Place. I also challenge Poplar Springs ministries, sororities, fraternities, and other community groups to sign up and volunteer for two additional days! We would like Poplar Springs to help on March 25th and April 15th with at least ten volunteers. All volunteers must register through your coalition hub link: http://vhub.at/fallapostlesbuild. For more information, contact the Church Administrator at email@example.com.
We have a supply of home COVID tests available if you would like to have some.
The Media/Sound Ministry is in need of dedicated and passionate new members. If you feel compassion to be part of this ministry, please reach out to 919-961-7614 or call the church office at 919-772-5151.
Please notify the church office if you have any changes/updates to your contact information. Thank you!
Please contact the Media Ministry at 919-961-7614 if there are problems with the broadcast so they can work to correct them as soon as possible.
Please refer to the church calendar at www.poplar-springs.org for the week’s activities.
View Sick & Prayer List
- Rose Baker
- Rose Baker
- Larcina Blackmon
- Phyllis Burrell
- Betty Burt
- Debra Chavis
- Pat Chrisp
- Michelle Collins
- Irene Cooper
- Gail Daughtry
- Tonie Gordon
- Vennie Almeta Hall
- Troy Hamlin
- Kaye Hinton
- Geraldine Horton, Raleigh Rehab
- Ronald Jenkins
- Alice Jones
- Josephine Jones
- Nicole Jones
- Vernita Partin Melvin
- Leon Partin
- Rosa Partin
- Ella Smith
- Shirley Smith
- Tony Snellings
- Rev. Alice Watson
- Theresa Watson
- Graham Watt
- Rachel Wiggins
- Frankie Williams
- Lillie Young
- Howard Beale (Emilie Holloway’s brother)
- Charles Bell (Katherine Branch’s brother)
- Eric Berg (Wendy Carrington’s grandson)
- Bernis Booker (Retta Spencer’s brother-in-law)
- Sandra Brooks (Claudine Moseley’s cousin)
- Bertha Brunson (Retta Spencer’s mother)
- Barbara Bullock (Brenda Alston’s aunt)
- Mary Lou Burrell (Thelia Burrell’s mother-in-law)
- Charmayne Butler (Florence Evans’ friend)
- Edward Byrd (Naikia Atkinson’s father)
- Fred Chavis (Anthony Chavis’s father)
- Tim Coit (Lisa Bryant’s brother)
- John Combo (Alvin Sapp’s friend)
- Ashley Conyers (Rev. Young’s daughter)
- Juliana Conyers (Rev. Young’s granddaughter)
- Samuel Cook (Howard Cook’s nephew)
- Alicia Daughtry (Rene Daughtry’s sister)
- McKinley Daughtry (Rene Daughtry’s brother)
- Romanel Daughtry (Rene Daughtry’s brother)
- Antoinette Avery Ellerbe (Mary Morgan’s sister)
- LeVone Ford (Jill Cook’s uncle)
- Ahmand Fowler (Pearline Fowler’s grandson)
- Chris Gallo (Lisa Davis’s friend)
- Sam Jacobs (Anthony Chavis’s co-worker)
- Larry Jones (Doza Primus’s nephew)
- Vicky Jones (Doza Primus’s sister)
- Dario Lassiter (Ella Mebane’s nephew)
- Warren Lassiter (Mildred Keith’s friend)
- Andradese Hill Mack (Patrice Rogers’ friend)
- Barbara Morgan (Patsy Morgan’s mother-in-law)
- Neisha Newlin (Florence Evans’ friend)
- Andre Overby (Marilyn Sanders’ friend)
- Karen Reed (Jill Cook’s sister)
- Rhonda Reives (Pat McCutcheon’s friend)
- Doris Rogers (Patrice Bakers’ aunt)
- Calvin Rowley (Sherry Smith’s cousin)
- Dorothy Smith (Robbie Avery’s friend)
- Jonathan Smith (Robbie Avery’s friend)
- Linda Smith (Chris Smith’s wife)
- Wilma Stewart (Brenda Alston’s aunt)
- Joseph Thomas(Sandra White’s brother-in-law)
- Linda Thomas (Sandra White’s sister)
- Constance VanDyke (Mildred Keith’s friend)
- Earl VanDyke (Mildred Keith’s friend)
- Mary Wells (Dorothy Grays’ friend)
- Dallie Williams (Barbara Johnson’s sister)
- Lillie Wilson (Charlene Thames’s mother)
- Timothy Wilson (Charlene Thames’ father)
- Raphael Wortham (Claudine Mosely’s nephew)
- Ramona Wright (Marie Taylor’s niece)