Announcements: Week of November 28
November is National Family Caregivers Month. Poplar Springs CC2C AARP would like to Thank You for all you do and have done, especially during the Pandemic. You are all heroes!
Christmas Angel Tree 2021 – Parents of PSCC youth (12 and under) who are in need of assistance for Christmas, please contact the Secretary’s Office. The deadline for submitting names is December 5th, next Sunday.
Poplar Springs Volunteers for Habitat for Humanity – we are in need of volunteers to help with the Fall Build project at Maybrook Crossing for Habitat for Humanity. Poplar Springs has been a partner with Habitat for Humanity for many years and are excited to be able to physically participate this year. We have adopted the 2nd Saturday of every month from November 2021 – May 2022. Please register via this link: https://www.habitatwake.org/faith/apostles_fall. If you have any questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minister Deloris A. Anderson would like to announce she has published a book. The title of the book is “Poetry Through The Eyes Of A Black Woman.” You can purchase the book at Amazon. If you would like further information, you can email her at Deand421@nc.rr.com.
Please notify the church office if you have any changes/updates to your contact information. Thank you!
Please contact the Media Ministry at 919-961-7614 if there are problems with the broadcast so they can work to correct them as soon as possible.
Please refer to the church calendar at www.poplar-springs.org for the week’s activities.
View Sick & Prayer List
Mary Green, Pruitt
Vennie Almeta Hall
Vernita Partin Melvin
Rev. Alice Watson
- William Alston (Robert Braswell’s friend)
- Charles Bell (Katherine Branch’s brother)
- Eric Berg (Wendy Carrington’s grandson)
- Sandra Brooks (Claudine Moseley’s cousin)
- Barbara Bullock (Brenda Alston’s aunt)
- Edward Byrd (Naikia Atkinson’s father)
- Fred Chavis (Anthony Chavis’s father)
- Shamar Cherry (Della Watson’s grandson)
- John Combo (Alvin Sapp’s friend)
- Robert Currie (Marilyn Sanders’ neighbor)
- Antoinette Avery Ellerbe (Mary Morgan’s sister)
- LeVone Ford (Jill Cook’s uncle)
- Lossie Hackett (Ozzie Hackett’s wife)
- Krystal Hayes (Valerie Brinkley-Warner’s niece)
- Sam Jacobs (Anthony Chavis’s co-worker)
- T’vette Jefferson (Pat McCutcheon’s friend)
- Lorene Jones (Pamela C. Williams’ aunt)
- Roger King (Marilyn Sanders’ friend)
- Dario Lassiter (Ella Mebane’s nephew)
- Warren Lassiter (Mildred Keith’s friend)
- Andradese Hill Mack (Patrice Rogers’ friend)
- Rashad McNeil (Pat McCutcheon’s cousin)
- Barbara Morgan (Patsy Morgan’s mother-in-law)
- Andre Overby (Marilyn Sanders’ friend)
- Lawrence Partin (Andrew Partin’s brother)
- Dorothy Powell (Cathy Harris’s friend)
- Dora Robinson (Mildred Keith’s aunt)
- Doris Rogers (Patrice Bakers’ aunt)
- Kim Saunders (Della Watson’s cousin)
- Linda Smith (Chris Smith’s wife)
- Howard Wayne Staggs (Howard Cook’s friend)
- Wilma Stewart (Brenda Alston’s aunt)
- Constance VanDyke (Mildred Keith’s friend)
- Earl VanDyke (Mildred Keith’s friend)
- Mary Wells (Dorothy Grays’ friend)
- Dallie Williams (Barbara Johnson’s sister)
- Joyce Williams (Pamela C. Williams’ mother-in-law)
- Ramona Wright (Marie Taylor’s niece)