Announcements: Week of July 5
Because of the July 4th holiday, the Food bank distribution scheduled for Monday is postponed to Tuesday, July 7th. Drive-thru food pick up will begin at 8:30 a.m; and the regular food box pick up will begin at 10:00 a.m.
Loss of learning happens over the summer. However, FREE MATH AND READING TUTORING sessions are available for your rising third or fourth graders. Parents, please reach out to Angela McNeill at 919-438-4090 or email@example.com. For all other TUTORING needs, please contact Patricia Taylor at 919-995-1655 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and she will match you with a VIRTUAL SUMMER TUTOR.
In an effort to assist Sherrill Jacobs with her transplant expenses, gently used items are being collected for a yard sale. The yard sale is scheduled for July 18th. If you have items to contribute, please contact Pat Chrisp at 919-914-1535.
Family Caregiver – During these recent weeks, we recognize that the care needed for your loved one may have increased. The AARP-CC2C team is here to support you. If they can assist you, please send an email to CC2CAARP@gmail.com or call the church secretary. We will be in touch as quickly as possible. Stay encouraged – you are not alone.
The Pastor’s 30th Anniversary Celebration has been postponed until further notice.
The A.B. Davis is traveling to Lancaster, PA, October 14 – 16, 2020. Please contact Tina Smith (984-200-8569) or Mildred Keith (919-847-3949) for details.
Please notify the church office if you have had any changes/updates to your contact information. Thank you!
Please contact the Media Ministry at 919-961-7614 if there are problems with the broadcast so they can work to correct them as soon as possible.
Please refer to the church calendar at www.poplar-springs.org for the week’s activities.
View Sick & Prayer List
- Dianne Allen
- Florence Evans Barrow
- Phyllis Burrell
- Betty Burt
- Margaret Carter
- Irene Cooper
- Tonie Gordon
- Mary Green
- Sherria Grubbs
- Vennie Almeta Hall
- Ronald Jenkins
- Alice Jones
- Nicole Jones
- Terry McCullers, The Laurels of Glenn, Garner
- Fleeter Merritt
- Dennis Moore
- Leon Partin
- Rosa Partin
- Frank Pettiford
- Deacon Clyde Sapp
- Ella Smith
- Erma Phillips
- James Watkins
- Rev. Alice Watson
- Theresa Watson
- Graham Watt
- Lane Whitaker
- Rachel Wiggins
- Rev. Frank Williams
- Mary Elizabeth Williams, PruittHealth
- Karen Alston (Lasharronda Harris’ friend)
- James Baldwin (Donzella Winston’s friend)
- Clorana Bass (Doza Primus’ mother)
- Josh Blackman (Larcina Blackmon’s friend)
- Barbara Bullock (Brenda Alston’s aunt)
- Edward Byrd (Naikia Atkinson’s father)
- Fred Chavis, Jr. (Anthony Chavis’ father)
- Eric Davis (Melvin Mitchell’s nephew)
- Antoinette Avery Ellerbe (Mary Morgan’s sister)
- LeVone Ford (Jill Cook’s uncle)
- Elsie Foy (Nena Chavis’ mother)
- James Grays (Dorothy Grays’ husband)
- Lossie Hackett (Ozzie Hackett’s wife)
- Lorene Jones (Pamela C. Williams’ aunt)
- Warren Lassiter (Mildred Keith’s friend)
- Reginald McCall (Cleopatra Lacewell’s brother)
- Melva Moore (Mildred Keith’s niece)
- Curtis Orr (Karen Pruitt’s nephew)
- Lawrence Partin (Andrew Partin’s brother)
- Loretha Peacock (Joyce Horton’s friend)
- Gregory Sanders (Virginia Sanders’ brother)
- Kim Saunders (Della Watson’s cousin)
- Wilma Stewart (Brenda Alston’s aunt)
- Daisy Thorne (Jill Cook’s mother)
- Constance VanDyke (Mildred Keith’s friend)
- Earl VanDyke (Mildred Keith’s friend)
- Mary Wells (Dorothy Grays’ friend)
- Dallie Williams (Barbara Johnson’s sister)
- Earl Williams (Alyce Williams’ husband)
- Joyce Williams (Pamela C. Williams’ mother-in-law)
- Ramona Wright (Marie Taylor’s niece)