YOUTH MINISTRYInspiring Youth to Become followers of God
Welcome to PSCC Youth Ministry
“Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.”- Proverbs 22:6
We invite you to become an active member in our youth programs and activities.We are committed to helping young people and their families gain an understanding of the Bible and develop a relationship with Jesus Christ. The purpose of the PSCC Youth Ministry is to impact youth through the message of the Bible and to create young men and women who love Christ. Our mission is to motivate, educate, and empower young people in their relationship with Christ. We serve as advocates for the youth by mentoring them into a life-long relationship with God and the church.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com.
We invite you to get involved in our youth programs:
- Youth Bible Study (Wednesday’s at 7pm)
- Youth Church
- AGAPE – praise dance ministry for youth ages 6-12.
- Praise on the Move – praise dance ministry for youth ages 13 – 18
- P150 Step Team
- S.M.A.R.T.S mentoring ministry for young men ages 8-18
- HIS Daughters mentoring ministry for young ladies ages 7-17
- Preschool Ministry for youth ages 2 – 5
- Springs of Youth Choir for youth ages 4-18
- Jr. Ushers
Youth Explosion Sessions @ PSCC
Being a Christian Right Where You Are
Come with us on a journey as we explore figures in the Bible to learn how they followed God during their times of need. We will also learn how to apply biblical principles to our everyday lives to help during life’s tests and trials. We provide food for the BODY and SOUL.
Join us on the following Sunday’s from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.:
- September 22
- October 27
- December 8
- January 26
- February 23
- March 22
- April 26
- May 24