Announcements: Week of September 9
LAMBS Praise Ministry sign-up will be after church September 9, 2018, in the cry room for potty-trained to 6 years old.
Separation/Divorce Care Ministry – This is a 13-week program that meets once a week from 7:00-9:00 p.m. at the Poplar House beginning September 18th. This ministry provides a biblical approach in finding help, discovering hope, experiencing healing and restoration to individuals hurting because of separation and/or divorce. We will also offer DivorceCare for kids ages 8-12. Both sessions are offered at the same time. Pamela Williams and Kamilla Dancy are facilitators for the children. Please contact Christine C. Stewart at 919-639-9683, Sonia Kearney at 919-521-1834, or Paul Stewart at 919-524-0624 to register or obtain additional information.
AARP CC2C invites ALL family caregivers (men & women), buddies, family members that have lost there loved ones or all who are interested in joining our group, to a Potluck on Saturday, September 15, 2018, from 2:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall. Issues of concern will be discussed and much more. Please call Sophelia Jones, 919-417-8091, or Bridget Collins, 919-772-3373, to confirm your attendance and food item(s). New Generation Choir rehearsal dates are:
- Saturday, September 15, 2:00—3:30pm
- Saturday, September 22, 2:00—3:30pm
- Saturday, September 29, 2:00—3:30pm
The Annie B. Davis Fellowship Ministry will reconvene Wednesday, September 19, 2018.
If you want to be a “doorkeeper” for the Lord and you are ready to serve with a smile, the Adult Usher Ministry is seeking new members! Adult male and female ushers are needed for worship services. Please call Pamela Taylor Shaw at (919) 418-0199 or Shawn Gear at (919) 696-1875, if you are interested.
The Security Ministry is looking for new members. Please see Ruby Hodge for information. Please refer to the church calendar for the week’s activities. Please send your announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday at 4:00 p.m. As a reminder –
NO EATING OR DRINKING IS ALLOWED IN THE SANCTUARY; if you need to feed your child, we ask that you step out to the Cry Room until the food has been consumed. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please contact the Media Ministry at 919-961-7613, if there are problems with the broadcast so they can work to correct it as soon as possible.
- Larcina Blackmon
- Arthur Blaylock
- Rosa Bunch
- Evelyn Chalmers
- Suretha Crawford
- Thomasine Doyle
- Willie Gilbert, Tower Nursing & Rehab Ctr.
- Vennie Almeta Hall
- Alice Jones
- Nicole Jones
- Marie Lowe
- Curtis McCullers
- Fleeter Merritt
- Dennis Moore
- Leon Partin
- Rosa Partin
- Erma Phillips
- Alease Pryor
- Ella Smith
- Harold Smith
- Rev. Alice Watson
- Mary Elizabeth Williams, PruittHealth
- Mattie Almanzar (Julia Davis’ sister)
- Clorana Bass (Doza Primus’ mother)
- Susan Brooks (Rev. Brooks’ sister)
- Angela Cloud (Mildred Keith’s friend)
- Darlene P. Craig (Patrice Baker’s sister)
- JoAnne Daniels (Tina Smith’s friend)
- Barbara Jean Evans (Sonnia Carter’s mother)
- Lorene Jones (Gloria Williams’ sister-in-law)
- Warren Lassiter (Mildred Keith’s friend)
- Melva Moore (Mildred Keith’s niece)
- Joseph Page (Julia Davis’ brother)
- Loretha Peacock (Joyce Horton’s friend)
- Darren Sanders (William Sanders’ brother)
- Kim Saunders (Della Watson’s cousin)
- Susan Umstead (Marie Taylor’s niece)
- Constance VanDyke (Mildred Keith’s friend)
- Joe Welch (Joyce Horton’s friend)
- Ramona Wright (Marie Taylor’s niece)
- Dallie Williams (Barbara Johnson’s sister)
- Earl Williams (Alyce Williams’ husband)
- Joyce Williams (Pamela C. Williams’ mother-in-law)
- Mary Wells (Dorothy Grays’ friend)
- Georgia Winston (Melissa Winston-Brown’s mother)