Announcements: Week of July 22
Church Conference will be Thursday, July 26, at 7:00pm.
It’s Comedy! It’s a Game Show! and it’s Reality TV at its BEST! After the “I Do’s” Game Show – The Pastor’s Edition! Enjoy a night out at the Duke Energy Center this Friday, July 20, at the After The “I Do’s” Game Show. Clean comedian Terry Tuff will keep you laughing from beginning to end while he asks some “what you want to know” questions to four pastors and their spouses. There will be Audience Door Prizes! You can still get your tickets at www.ticketmaster.com or call 1.800.745.3000. Save Ticketmaster charges by going directly to the theater at 2 E. South Street, Raleigh. Grab a friend or two and meet us there! This Show is going to be EPIC!
If you are interested in participating in the A. B. Davis Fellowship Ministry King and Queen contest, please sign up in the copier room.
The Young Adult Ministry is still collecting back packs for their annual back pack drive. Collection sites are in the hall near the mailboxes and in the narthex. Thank you for your support!
If you want to be a “doorkeeper” for the Lord and you are ready to serve with a smile, the Adult Usher Ministry is seeking new members! Adult male and female ushers are needed for worship services. Please call Pamela Taylor Shaw at (919) 418-0199 or Shawn Gear at (919) 696-1875, if you are interested.
The Security Ministry is looking for new members. Please see Ruby Hodge for information.
Please refer to the church calendar for the week’s activities.
Please send your announcements to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday at 4:00pm.
As a reminder – NO EATING OR DRINKING IS ALLOWED IN THE SANCTUARY; if you need to feed your child, we ask that you step out to the Cry Room until food has been consumed. Thank you for your cooperation
Please contact the Media Ministry at 919-961-7613, if there are problems with the broadcast so they can work to correct it as soon as possible.
- Arthur Blaylock
- Evelyn Chalmers
- Richie Doyle, WakeMed
- Thomasine Doyle
- Charles Evans, Rex Rehab
- Willie Gilbert, Tower Nursing & Rehab Ctr.
- Vennie Almeta Hall
- Alice Jones
- Nicole Jones
- Marie Lowe
- Curtis McCullers
- Terry McCullers
- Fleeter Merritt
- Dennis Moore
- Leon Partin
- Rosa Partin
- Erma Phillips
- Alease Pryor
- Mary Elizabeth Williams, PruittHealth
- Mattie Almanzar (Julia Davis’ sister)
- Clorana Bass (Doza Primus’ mother)
- Susan Brooks (Rev. Brooks’ sister)
- Angela Cloud (Mildred Keith’s friend)
- Darlene P. Craig (Patrice Baker’s sister)
- JoAnne Daniels (Tina Smith’s friend)
- Barbara Jean Evans (Sonnia Carter’s mother)
- Lorene Jones (Gloria Williams’ sister-in-law)
- Warren Lassiter (Mildred Keith’s friend)
- Melva Moore (Mildred Keith’s niece)
- Loretha Peacock (Joyce Horton’s friend)
- Darren Sanders (William Sanders’ brother)
- Kim Saunders (Della Watson’s cousin)
- Susan Umstead (Marie Taylor’s niece)
- Constance VanDyke (Mildred Keith’s friend)
- Joe Welch (Joyce Horton’s friend)
- Ramona Wright (Marie Taylor’s niece)
- Dallie Williams (Barbara Johnson’s sister)
- Earl Williams (Alyce Williams’ husband)
- Joyce Williams (Pamela C. Williams’ mother-in-law)
- Mary Wells (Dorothy Grays’ friend)
- Georgia Winston (Melissa Winston-Brown’s mother)